So, this is our first blog. You may be wondering why we’ve got a blog. Frankly, we have asked ourselves the same question. To make sure it makes sense to you and us, here’s what we WON’T blog about:
1. Pesky snippets ranging from what we ate for lunch through to weather predictions
2. Low impact, pointless posts just for the sake of blogging
Here’s what we might blog about:
1. Upcoming information, the inside story on our great products or things people are doing with them
2. Instructions and tips which customers may pass onto us for the benefit of mankind
3. Profiles of great stores, people or designs we’ve come across
4. The occasional rant or passionate view!
5. Research info that may be useful
To kick things off, here’s the latest design development for the Nutcase range called “LOVE”.
The “LOVE” helmet has been added to the 2010 range and was designed by Kathy in the Eureka Brands / Nutcase Australasia office :)
It’ll be available in Street and Little Nutty soon.